I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, March 13, 2006 at 1:58 AM

and we will return with the second half of days of our lives in just a moment

Things that can only be said on a soap opera:

1. "Dad, you can't fall in love with Aunt Carrie."
2. "I thought I would take you to the orphange I volunteer at on the island of my vacation home." Since when does Patrick live on an island?
3. "Mom, if you won't sleep with Bo, I don't want you to visit me in prision."
4. "Mom, I think he likes you, and more than just as his land lady."
5. "Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I sell watered down drinks."
6. "I could never love Sami again. She pulled that Stan thing and almost got us killed; I mean, you lost your leg."
7. "How long do you have to go on pretending to love Marlena before you kill her?"
8. "I'm going to the pier." (That's John Black's code for scoring drugs)

Post a Comment