I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, February 06, 2006 at 10:28 PM

TK loves.......corn muffins?


When Sheila and I got to my car late Friday night, it was one of those moments we were glad to have a camera. It was quite a night, let me tell you. I keep suddenly loosing feeling in my hands and feet. It's probably not a good thing and it is rather painful. I've been reading for HOURS and I just want to scratch my eyes out. Don't get me wrong, I am an English major, reading is my forte, BUT....there is too much. It's this damn literary criticism class that is already killing me. Plus I have my total lame ass gender in the American West class, Victorian poetry and prose (both of which come with massive amounts of reading) and my last soc class EVER, sociology of religion. My dad got a job today, so he bought me some beers in Little Chute after I went to the dentist. I enjoy going to the dentist, but that has to do with the fact that is more of a social hour, since my hygentist is actually a friend. I got to hear a lot of gossip and I have clean teeth. I work early tomorrow. And when I say early, I mean 7 or 730 (i cant remember). I've been wandering the house for hours with my belt undone. Good thing I am home alone. Or so I think....I made green koolaid last night. It was 2 am, I was thirsty, and I knew I would still be up for another hour or so trying to make sense of some literary theory. So I got out a pitcher and the best flava of koolaid ever - GREEN. I have 3 open boxes of kleenex in my room. I also have a couple of dead plants and a Jew. I don't think my Jew will ever die. No matter what, the Jew lives on. I was listening to the Bangles before and it put me in a crazy mood. I wore purple pants to work yesterday.

Post a Comment