I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, April 06, 2006 at 12:39 PM

ground control to major tom

I should be working on my paper, but I ate too much chocolate and I have a bellyache. Bad idea. Plus I don't have class until six and it's only noon-thirty. All I have done this week is work and homework. I can't wait until after Monday when I turn in the rest of the stuff I am working on. Supposedly, the senile man from the Oshkosh Sanitation Service thinks he left a pipe wrench here. But we can't find it. I just gave myself freckles with a brown sharpie. I couldn't fall asleep last night because my feet were painfully numb. My Grandpa is in the hospital. I'm not wearing any pants. My mom always says the strangest things, here's a new one - "She wouldn't even give you a button from a snowman kit!" I slept through the end of Wyatt Earp yesterday. I've had enough cowboys and Indians for the semester.

Yesterday, I needed to get my car around Jenny's and out of the driveway, but there was a truck parked in the neighbor's driveway. I'm assuming it was the neighbor's landlord because he was doing the type of work outside that Jerry comes over and does. So my plan was to angle my car around Jenny's, taking out the minature half-dead evergreen tree, and driving over our lawn to get to the road. But it was too sharp of an angle and I would have hit either the other guy's truck or Jenny's car instead of the tree. So I had to be civil and move Jenny's car.

I lost the bead in my earring WEEKS ago at work. Last night, at close, I was cleaning up with Sheila, when something silver caught my eye. Yup, it was the bead I lost, just chillin on the ground. It was sweet.

What is the Appleton phone number for the time lady? I called 731-1234 at like 4 am this weekend, because Sheila and I wanted to know what time it was. I got some random voicemail. I could have sworn that was the number for the time lady though. Maybe I should have left a message.

Post a Comment