I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, March 27, 2006 at 8:34 PM

come on Eileen

I think I might just die if I don't have any icecream. Last night, Jenny and I came to a group decision that our overdramatic behavior is a result of religiously watching a soap opera. I only have one headlight. I was going to go get one today, but then I didnt. Killer story, eh? Right now, like most nights, I am avoiding homework. Not because I don't want to do it, but because all I can think about is icecream. And summer, and the beach, and the puppy I am hiding in my closet that Jenny doesn't know about. I wore a skirt today to encourage warm weather. The Hobby Lobby here in Oshvegas is expanding. I'm pretty excited. I work 9.5 hours tomorrow. I better be in a dancing mood, or find some way to keep myself entertained for such a long period of time. Hopefully the cashiers know some good tricks. The one who juggles went back to college. Supposedly, the cashiers believe I look like an evil Russian spy because my hair is always in my face. I have brought Sheila into the world of Dick's. The biggest tool in the whole store has wasted no time in hitting on her. Big surprise. I am going to wear my shiny copper heels on Friday cuz it's my birthday and I can do whatever I want. And I want to wear my shiny copper heels. And go out to the bars with my friends. My hands smell like soap and garlic. If there was a contest to see who had the most random thoughts occur in their mind within a 10 minute time span, I think I could make it at least into the top three. I have a button collection pinned to my bulletin board. It consists of all the emergency buttons that have come with clothes that I have bought recently. I bought the new Mr. Clean shower cleaner because, after seeing the commercial a thousand times, I thought it really would be a time efficient, easy way to clean the bathroom. I admit, I am a victim of pop culture advertising. I am going to attack my homework like a retail ninja grizzly bear would attack a shoplifter.

Post a Comment