I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Saturday, May 27, 2006 at 9:56 AM

You just Febreezed my feet

Yesterday I was out for a walk in a rather nice neighborhood in Oshkosh (if that exists) when I walked past a dead squirrel that was laying in the grass next to the sidewalk. There was a fly eating at the squirrel's eye. It made me jump. And not in the Kris Kross sort of way.

I'm really looking forward to moving into a place we've never seen. That was sarcasm. Although I hope my bedroom is closer to the kitchen than it is now because sometimes I forget to water my Jew. I don't know how having a bedroom closer to the kitchen would help, but I believe it is the answer to my problems. In the excitement of packing, I have seemed to misplaced my digital camera. Last night I brought my 35mm camera that has real film in it. Real film, people. I am going to have some real pictures. And you probably won't be able to see them on facebook. I activated my new phone yesterday. I only have the numbers saved in it of people who have called me because I am too lazy to try to remember everyone's phone numbers and type them in. Which means I only have 3 numbers stored in my phone. That makes me feel lame.

Post a Comment